Date(s): August 15-16, 2020
YOUTH 2025 | 2026 | 2027
- 22-minute halves | Running Central Clock | 2-minute half
- Championship format
- Guaranteed 4 games
- Certified referees
See Tournament Rules for more detailed and age-appropriate rules.
YOUTH 2028 | 2029 7v7 Gameplay
- Two 14-minute halves with a two-minute half time (running clock)
- Clock will be kept by Field Coordinator - separate from central horn
- After each goal the ball will be cleared by the goalie for continuous play.
- Roster size of up to 12 players four-game guarantee
- One pass required before attempting to attack the cage
- If attacker intercepts or causes turnover from opposing goalie after save, the player must have one pass before attacking the cage again
- Self-starts are permitted. Self-starts are permitted during the final two minutes due to the continuous central clock
The Proving Grounds
725 Conshohocken Road, Conshohocken, PA 19428
The Proving Grounds is a facility that continues to grow and expand. It is currently home to 5 turf fields as well as the Villanova Wildcats Field Hockey program.